Also included in
- Google Slides activities, Google Forms Quiz and Doodle Notes for Protein Synthesis! This bundle is zero prep and maximum engagement. Custom clipart is used to help students easily visualize the process of transcription and translation. Students will consider why proteins are important, the differenc$9.99$12.98Save $2.99
- Fun Doodle Notes to learn all about DNA! Covering the Structure of DNA, DNA Replication, Protein Synthesis, Mutations and Regulation of Gene Expression. My Doodle Notes are zero prep and provide easy differentiation, with both open response and scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions. They are a great$17.95$22.95Save $5.00
- Get extra savings with my big bundle for the DNA Unit. Packed with engaging Digital INB activities for Google Slides, fun Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes to check progress, this bundle is an amazing addition to any curriculum. Your students will love the unique illustrations that bring this to$45.99$62.90Save $16.91
Transcription and translation are brought to life in these protein synthesis Doodle Notes. These are clearly illustrated so students can really see and understand what happens at each step. There are labels for the diagrams and tasks like labelling the mRNA strand and drawing a tRNA anticodon. They'll also look at how to use a codon chart which is included in the third page. There are multiple versions of the doodle notes, including open response and scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks.
My Doodle Notes are zero prep - just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
>>> Check out the preview to see more details!
- What protein synthesis is and why it is important
- Comparison of RNA to DNA
- The process of protein synthesis: transcription and translation
- Using mRNA codon charts to work out amino acids
My Protein Synthesis Doodle Notes include:
- 3 beautifully illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white version
- Colored version
- Scaffolded versions of both - fill in the blanks
- Completed example
- And a handy guide on how to use Doodle Notes
Note: these are secured PDFs - the content within cannot be edited, so please ensure it fits your class and curriculum needs before completing your purchase.
If you like this, you may also enjoy:
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐
Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.